- Microsoft.Net is a technology that provides windows, web and mobile-based services.
- All these services are provided by Microsoft and therefore they are termed as high-level services.
- Microsoft has earned its name and due to that these services are ranked high. Microsoft.
- Net is a programming framework that allows developers to create applications with pre-written codes, within which minimal changes can be done.
PHP & MySQL
- PHP/MySQL is an open-source platform and therefore it is available free of cost for everybody.
- It is most-used in web programming and a lot of developers find refuge in the PHP/MySQL framework.
- It is one of the most easy to understand frameworks and so a lot of developers create applications and software based on PHP/MySQL.
- Java is an open-source platform, which is why most of the technical people use it for various kinds of development.
- It also works on cross-platforms and that is indeed a great advantage while using such a platform.
- Java's byte codes works in any machines and so operating on applications and software from any device is made simple and easy.
- It works well in the development of web-based as well as desktop-based products.
- Java serves as one of the best platforms and is widely used all over the world, by a lot of users.
- iOS is one of the best operating systems as malware/spam implant is extremely difficult or, we can say that it is next to impossible.
- The features keep on enhancing based on the latest versions of the iOS that keeps on coming.
- Some of the known features are: 'Multitasking' where users can open up more than one applications at a time while working on an iPad, the 'Homekit' and 'Healthkit' are the latest frameworks that make a home or a medical emergency vanish by just a few clicks, the 'Cloudkit' framework benefits an iOS user as it keeps his/her iOS and Mac apps connected and up-to-date, news applications can be created using the 'News Publisher' framework etc.
- For game-lovers 'Gameplay Kit', 'ReplayKit' and 'Model I/O' are the latest and most useful frameworks introducing fabulous features in games.
- 'WatchKit' is a framework where the user gets his/her phone's handy details on his/her wristwatch.
- The latest 'Touch ID' framework allows no one else, other than the user/owner of that particular iPhone to run it.
- The 'Apple Pay' framework works quite well as a mode of payment for any purchase made by a user.
- Lots of other features and frameworks make iOS earn its name and maintain its name that it has established by now.
- Android is an open-source operating system and that works as a main advantage for Android users.
- Many applications can be downloaded free of cost via the Google Android App Market and therefore there are numerous Android users.
- Android phones consist of some great features that make the world go gaga over it and increase the number of buyers.
- Android devices are some of the cheapest technical objects out in this expensive market.
- Android users are made aware of the notifications quite easily as the LED indicator keeps on blinking till the user checks his/her SMS, email and/or missed call.
- With the help of 'rooting', an Android user can install a modified ROM. Many customised ROMs work fine in Android mobile phones.
- This and more amazing features have made Android gain its popularity and increase companies that release Android phones and buyers who wait for the latest phone arrivals.
- Magento is one of the best e-commerce platforms, used by numerous developers and asked to be used by more clients.
- It provides the best content management system (CMS) and has an extremely high customised admin panel.
- It is an open-source and is easy to learn for developers in order to develop any sort of e-commerce websites.
- The pattern of the MVC (model view controller) is highly structured and that makes it the most-wanted platform for e-commerce websites.
- It is a PHP-based CMS (Content Management System) that is widely used by technical people.
- It covers up most of the market-share due to its extra-ordinary functionalities.
- It is a platform that a non-professional can also learn and make fantastic websites with the usage of.
- It is known far and wide for its plug-ins and the development by using it.
- Node.js is one of the latest developments based on the Java script.
- Because it is based on a programming language, it is used mainly to support the programming in chat servers and other areas as well.
- It works as a real time data transfer and focuses mainly on web-based chat.
- It is widely known as a socket programming, scripting language.
- It is an added advantage if a web-developer knows Node.js, in this world of technology.
- Angular JS is a kind of jQuery, which is used basically for the development of structurally framed web apps.
- It is helpful for the people who know HTML, as it works as an extension for HTML and it allows one to use HTML as a template language.
- Angular JS can also be called 'Angular' and one of it best features is its data binding capacity, which allows the developer to remove the code that they might have to write otherwise.
- It is one of the best ways that helps users reduce internet usage and still manage to work efficiently.
- Many websites are switching to Ajax as users have a fantastic experience on Ajax-based websites because the pages aren't reloaded for content to be displayed.
- It is all about updating bits and pieces of a website, without waiting for the whole page to be reloaded.
- HTML5 is the latest version of HTML that is used to provide rich content without the aid of any extra plug-ins.
- It is a powerful tool used to create adaptable websites and many developers use this platform for any kind of development.
- It is one of the most-used platforms that enable integration of multimedia like videos and audios into a website in a very simple way.
- This latest version has better semantics, codes along with improved accessibility.